Monday, January 12, 2015

So Many Parties, So Little Time

I have been working my brain overtime in my efforts to organize my year ahead. I am excited to share with you some of what I have come up with this weekend!

I have been formulating party ideas and I am sharing them here with you! This year when you book a Jamberry party with me you will be able to choose from a variety of styles and themes.

A lot of people are familiar with the Jamberry Online Facebook party. This has been the main way many people have been introduced to Jamberry Nail Wraps. But, did you know that there are a variety of ways to do an online party? This year I am excited to offer a few different options.

Online Parties

1. The classic 10-day online party
2. 5-day online party
3. Fast & Furious Online Party (1 hour)
4. Jam-BINGO only (Great add on to a catalog party!)

Online parties are tons of fun, no matter which style you choose.

Catalog Parties

Not into Facebook parties and don't want to host at home, but you want to earn free hostess rewards? How about a catalog party? I will provide you with samples, catalogs and order forms. You gather orders, turn them in and then reap the benefits!

In-Home Parties

The mainstay of most direct sales businesses is the In Home Party. With Jamberry an in home party is more than just looking at a catalog. You get to try the product while hanging out with your girlfriends! In addition to the standard in home party I will also be offering some other choices. The ones listed here are only the beginning. If you have a theme in mind, just let me know when booking!

Birthday Parties

Is there someone in your life (or maybe yourself) that has a birthday coming up? How about a Jammin' Birthday? The packages shown below were created with 4 guests (including the birthday gal) in mind. But, we can always work it for more guests. Four sheets of wraps could be used for 8 guests. For the birthday parties you will choose 4 sheets of wraps prior to the party. I recommend ordering 3 weeks before the party date. The day of the party you will have what you need to do Jamicures! I will even come to your location to demonstrate the application method. Jamberry birthday parties are for girls 10 & up.  If you are interested in a Jammin' Birthday contact me for information and pricing.



Mommy and Me

Gather up your friends and your daughters and host a Mommy & Me party! Similar to the birthday party packages, you will order ahead of time so that the day of the party you can do full Jamicures! Again for local customers I will come to your location and demonstrate the application and answer questions.


The last party type is one that I am SUPER excited about. This is closer to the standard in home style party. You do not purchase ahead of time but this particular party is with creative types in mind! Did you know that with Jamberry you can design your own wraps? I love this and have been having way too much fun coming up with my own designs. So, with that in mind...

Host An Art Party! I will bring Jamberry samples for you and your friends to try out. At the party we will check out the product, talk about the Nail Art Studio and even start the design process! 


You can request any of the parties mention by emailing me at stephieb1975@hotmail.com or requesting a party at www.stephd.jamberrynails.net 

I am also working on prom and wedding ideas...more to come on those soon!

Ready... Set... Let's Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment